- 09 July 2020 Capt. Koch re-elected for President of Cyprus Marine Club for 2020 -2022.
- 18 May 2018 AGM and Election to the BOD. Capt. E. Koch elected President of Cyprus Marine Club for the Board Years 2018 -2020
- 16.06.2017 Epsilon to be announced “ Home of Cyprus Marine Club”
- 16.05.2017 H. E. Minister of Transport, Communications & Works, Marios Demetriades validates his support to the Cyprus Marine Club
- 16.05.2017 Cyprus Marine Club’s Presidency handed over to Capt. Eberhard Koch during the AGM Closed Session by the Club’s Founder, Mr. Michael G. Ioannides.
- 26.01.2017 H. E. Minister of Transport, Communications & Works welcomes the Cyprus Marine Club’s New Year by cutting the Vassilopitta.
- 2016 Minister of Transport, Communications & Works at the Opening of Limassol hosting venue recognising the Cyprus Marine Club as a shipping entity forming part of the Cyprus Maritime Cluster.
- 2008 The Cyprus Marine Club was the main sponsor of the historical ship "Kyrenia" (now on public display at Limassol Marina) during its maiden voyage from Limassol to Piraeus for the Mayor of Athens, "xalkina Gia ta metallia ton athliton / Bronze Medal for the Athletes " for the Athens Olympic games.
- 2005 The Cyprus Marine Club assisted the Cyprus Stock exchange in the drafting of the initial criteria for the listing of shipping companies.
- 2003 The Cyprus Marine Club published the first shipping magazine of Cyprus - "Euroship".
- 2000 The Cyprus Marine Club assisted FREDERICK University and the first shipping department established and the BSc in maritime studies become a reality.
- 1999 The Cyprus pound story and the official opening of the Cyprus Marine Club at its registered offices, Nicosia,Parou 4,1082 Agioi Omologites, Nicosia. Ceremony June 1999 by the late President of the Republic of Cyprus, Mr. Glafkos Clerides and Honorary member.
New Home for the Cyprus Marine Club - Epsilon
View the embedded image gallery online at: